Aimed at strengthening the development of child welfare services in the province of Taiwan, the Department of Social Affairs of the Taiwan Provincial Government, with aide from UNICEF, established the "Ministry of the Interior Child Welfare Workers' Training Center" in 1961. The training facility and its programs were first housed in the Woman and Child Welfare Center of the Changhua County Women's Association.
Because of increasing training needs and the rapid development of both public and private social welfare service sectors, the Center had to relocate twice between 1973 and 1981 in order to meet expanding training requirements. In March of 1981, the Center was renamed to the "Ministry of the Interior Social Welfare Workers' Training Center". On March 1st, 1986, the Center was formally approved by the Executive Yuan. The Taiwan Provincial Social Social Welfare Workers' Training Center then moved to Caotun, Nantou County. It operates under the Governance of the Department of Social Affairs of the Taiwan Provincial Government as a registered training institution.
The best browser ：1024*768 mode，IE5.0 and upward
Service Tel：049-2552311‧2552312 Fax：049-2552737
Address：258, Chingchai Hsiang Nanpu Li, Tsaotun Chen, Nantou Hsien